The Red Intrusion.
Bag: Givenchy.Unshamelessly Desirable.
There is an apocalyptic mood hanging in the air.
Below: Uber Wide Pant.
The future is something we don't know, so there is space for our imagination. Face Forward. True Faith
"I feel so extraordinary
Something's got a hold on meI get this feeling
I'm in motionA sudden sense of liberty
I don't care 'cause I'm not there
And I don't care if I'm here tomorrow
Again and again I've taken too much
Of the things that cost you too much"
"I used to think that the day would never come I'd see the light in the shade of the morning sun
My morning sun is the drug that brings me near To the childhood I lost, replaced by fear
I used to think that the day would never come
That my life would depend on the morning sun"
Left: Hell No, The lion has just been killed.
Monastery master comes to fashion town.
Art star of the psychedelic era. You gotta admit that.
Photography Jeremiah
Styling Jeremiah
Above: Walk Straight, confident, do not pose, Comme Des Garcons, Ann Demeulemeester and Fendi.

Left: Shirt by Yohji Yamamoto
Pony Hair Shoes by Ann Demeulemeester
Below: The red invasion. Fierce and Commanding.
Shirt by Comme Des Garcons
Boots by Balenciaga

Left: Shirt by Yohji Yamamoto
Pony Hair Shoes by Ann Demeulemeester
Below: The red invasion. Fierce and Commanding.
Shirt by Comme Des Garcons
Boots by Balenciaga
Comme Des Garcons
Voluminous drapes and the combination with modern, architectonically inspired details.
Voluminous drapes and the combination with modern, architectonically inspired details.
Studs collar Shirt by
Yohji Yamamoto.
No comments:
Post a Comment